Use: you may use this website for personal or educational use only. You may not modify, transmit or revise the contents of this website without the written permission of the TAC.
No warranties as to content: the TAC makes no warranties or representations about, and does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of this website, its content, or the content or any other aspect of any website linked to (or by other means connected to) this website.
Links to other websites: links and frames connecting this website to other websites are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse the accuracy or suitability of the content on those websites or the people who contribute to them.
Exclusions and limitation of liability: the TAC and its employees and agents exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) in relation to this website or its content, or the content on websites accessed or accessible via this website. The TAC and its employees and agents accept no liability (including for negligence) for any loss or damage you may suffer through use of this website or reliance on its content. Specifically, the TAC will not be liable to users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of:
- any person relying on any of the content of this website, or any sites linked (or connected by other means) to this website whether by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the content;
- any errors or omissions on this website (whether or not due to the negligence of the TAC, its employees or agents);
- this website being unavailable for any reason, including any delay or interruption in access to or use of this website (whether or not due to the negligence of the TAC, its employees or agents); or
- the transmission of a computer virus as a result of accessing this website.
To avoid doubt, the TAC excludes all liability for loss of opportunity, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of data and losses resulting from security failure or any consequential loss resulting from use of this website or reliance on its content.
Professional advice: the content of this website has been compiled for general information purposes only and does not include any legal, financial or other professional or non-professional advice and may not take into account your personal circumstances. You should seek independent advice from a qualified advisor before acting on the content in this website, or any websites linked to this website.
Intellectual Property: the TAC (or its licensors) owns all intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark rights and patent rights in the content of this website. You may view, copy, print and distribute reasonable amounts of the content on this website subject to the following conditions:
- the content is used for informational purposes only;
- the content is used for non-commercial purposes; and
- any copy of content, or portion thereof must include this copyright notice in its entirety.